Monday, October 11, 2010

Memorial Stone Monday

These cute kids are Elizabeth, Micah, and Benjamin, my niece and nephews. At a recent family garage sale the kids sold muffins and orange juice and brought the proceeds to me, in a giant ziplock bag, to help me get back to Australia. Elizabeth would be the first to tell you that it got hot that day... VERY HOT! But she stuck it out in the south Texas, middle of summer heat to help me. They even added some of their own money too!



While they here in Kansas visiting Elizabeth and I sat on the driveway and with a little help from Micah and Benjamin by sorting out the "silver money" we counted it all. All said and done, after adding what we found in my car and on my desk, Elizabeth, Micah, and Benjamin had raised $76 for me.

It is truly amazing to be the recipient of these three young missions minded hearts!

3 comments:

momma said...

those are some sweet support raisers!!

Megan said...

They are some sweet kiddos!

Megan said...

They are some sweet kiddos!