Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tardy Tuesday

A.K.A. Memorial Stone Monday a day late...

This week I want to share one of the first "stones" picked up on this journey. Walter and Doris Ramsour joined my support team long before I even knew I would be raising support.

In the summer of 2008 Steve and B were in the states and were planning a visit to Wichita. Walter told me the Sunday before their visit that I needed to meet Berenice because "She's you in 25 years." So, that Wednesday I went to the Rarig's talk and met B. The next morning she and I had coffee and the rest is history. I know that B and I were providentially planed for each other, but some days I can't help but wonder how long it would have taken for us to get together if it weren't for Walter's insistence.

Walter and Doris were among this first to join my support team after my approval with MTW. In addition to this, they have been supporting the ongoing work in Perth for a while now. Their vision for the church, both local and in Australia, is humbling. I am so blessed by their generosity of heart, wisdom, and resources.

No comments: