Friday, November 25, 2011

Appology and Request

I'm a terrible blogger.  I'm sorry.  I have really good intentions but poor motivation.  Thank you for following and reading in spite of me.

I've come to realize that I often avoid writing a blog or letter or journaling because it brings a level of reality to things.  Writing it out forces me to deal with things rather than ignore them.  There have been a lot of things in the past nine months that I'd much rater ignore that admit and had to deal with.  This week I was faced with something I couldn't ignore.  My support account has tanked and I need more funding or I'll have to leave Aus prematurely.  You may have received an email with the details of this (if you didn't and would like to let me know).

I cannot remember ever having made New Year's Resolutions.  My birthday is the time when I usually reflect and seek to make changes.  My birthday was 2 weeks ago.  And being a better blogger/letter writer/emailer is something I hope to get better about in the next year.

Please be praying for me.  That God might give me wisdom as I look forward to the last few months of my internship.  Pray the the needed funding would come in quickly.  



1 comment:

Megan said...

Praying that you will have peace as you wait to find out about the funding. Love you!